€150 (2 x 1 hour sessions)
€75 Interview Skills Only (1 hour session)
Do you need to update your Curriculum Vitae to accurately reflect your expertise, transferable skills, and experience? PPSE can help write your CV.
Would you like a cover letter that will help you stand out from the crowd and put your best foot forward? PPSE can help compose your cover letter.
In our CV Preparation Consultation, we will discuss your career goals, employment history to date, personal profile & attributes. We will suggest how you can highlight your key transferable skills to help you get your dream job.
At PPSE we offer advice on how to make your CV concise, informative, and accurate so you can showcase your key skills, accomplishments, and experience.
Preparation and practice are the keys to excelling in job interviews.
At PPSE we can help you:
- Identify the experience and key skills you have that are relevant for the role you seek.
- Teach you how to make yourself memorable (for the right reasons).
Remember companies are not just looking for an employee who has the skills, qualifications, and experience on their job description, they want to know if you are the right “fit” for their company.
This is equally important for you to know. Is this a company you want to work in? How do they treat their staff? Are there opportunities for personal growth, training, promotions?
Our job is to help prepare you for the interview, guide you through practice questions and empower you to feel calm, confident, and capable of impressing any employer.
Here are some of PPSE’s tips on how to get interview ready.
- Thoroughly read the job specification/description.
- Give examples of how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the job description (Proven track record of exceeding Sales Targets, Awarded Employee of the Year for Customer Service, Promoted to Executive Account Manager for EMEA etc)
- Research the Company (read their website but also try to find current articles from reputable sources)
- Carry out a SWOT analysis of the company (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) so you will have a better understanding of their business.
- Learn about their company culture and values.
I would absolutely recommend PPSE to anyone who is looking for a very personal CV and Interview Preparation service.
My consultant, Loraine, carefully listened to the type of role I wanted. She highlighted the experience I already had and added important responsibilities I did not think of including on my CV.
She transformed my CV layout and made it look very professional. She helped customise my cover letter to focus on the relevant skills and experience required for the job I was applying to.
Loraine guided and prepared me for a wide range of interview questions and scenarios. She suggested better ways to phrase some of my answers.
I found Loraine to be extremely helpful and professional. Her interview preparation and advice were excellent. The questions we had prepared for came up in my interview and in May 2021 I started a new job as a Practice Manager. I would highly recommend Loraine to anyone seeking a new job or a promotion.
Aga Hutcheson, County Dublin